ABOUT THE COMPANY
Christian Hedborg and Pär Hedberg founded Next Strategies in 1994. Next Strategies teams up with owners of SME companies to develop their activities and to enhance the value of these companies. We are often involved in the day-to-day operation of the companies and assisting the management. Our fields of experience include:
- Development of the service content in manufacturing companies to increase competitiveness.
- Increase the value of a company by building trademarks and customer base and working with organization development.
- Franchise development.
- Business development – project management.
- Internationalization of Swedish companies.
- Assisting foreign companies to establish business in Sweden.
- Assisting companies in finding venture capital for financing of expansion.
- Project manager – Feasibility studies.
- Assisting owners to sell companies.
We are working in the field of “Venture Management”. This means that we after a first assignment we sometimes can enter as partners in the companies we are involved in.
Christian Hedborg, Stockholm, MBA (Econ). Founding partner and Managing Director of Next Strategies. Previously Managing Director and Senior Partner of Consultus International.
Example of assignments
- VetFamily. CEO of a buying group in the veterinary sector.
- NonStop Gym. Advisor to the founders of Switzerland’s first chain of low cost gyms.
- ATG Horseclinics. Responsible for preparation and effectuation to sell a chain of 20 horse clinics.
- Brusell Communications. Capmouse – licensing of new technology for tongue interface for monitoring electronic products. Managing Director.
- Natural Fragrance of Sweden. Start up fragrance products under the brand Björk & Berries.
- Skandia Mäklarna. Real estate broker group. Franchise development and advisor.
- Municipality of Sandviken. Regional development assignments.
- DEBIOM GmbH. Representing DEBIOM in Sweden. Acquisition of biomass products for methanol plant.
- Teknikdalen i Borlänge. Business coach at incubator.
- Michaël Berglund Executive Search. Licence development.
- Akademikliniken. License development.
- Unlimited Travel. Holding company for tour operators. Advisor.
- Kanmed. Advisor. Export development.
- Equator European Architects. European network for architects. Advisor.
- Electrolux Home. Franchise development.
For more information please contact Christian Hedborg:
Phone: +46 (0)708 30 57 20